03/10/2017 @ 9:15 am - 01/10/2027 @ 4:00 pm
Tutor: Jonny Mills
Head Brewer: Noel James
To be announced.
Course time: 9:15am – 4:00pm
Course cost: £120 (inc VAT)
Bookings opening soon
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points is a systematic and preventative approach to food safety from biological, chemical and physical hazards that can cause the finished product to be unsafe for human consumption or handling. This brewery focused one day course looks at these risks and how to prevent or reduce them to a safe level. Designed for those responsible for brewery processes and food safety in existing or new companies.
Over the day candidates will be taken through:
- How to design a HACCP plan for your brewery
- Food safety hazards and control points in brewing
- Up to date food safety and environmental health legislation and requirements relating to beer and brewing
This course includes:
- Morning Coffee/Tea & Pastries
- Lunch – this will be provided by one of Bristol finest lunchtime eateries, these include Pieminister, Pinkmans and Harts Bakery. Vegetarian options available.
- An end of day beer in New Bristol’s tap bar with the Head brewer and team.
NB: Please remember this is a working brewery so wear practical clothes and shoes.